Our 2016/2017 Focus
For this school year we are focusing our efforts in three key areas. While not all of our programs will fall into one of these categories, we will focus on:
• Health and Wellness – Our new Hydration Stations offering filtered water bottle filling and fountains, Jog-A-Thon program and more.
• Arts and Science Program Enrichment – New MacBook computers for the Idea Lab, major Art Studio renovations, a robotics enrichment program and science program investments
• Building Values and Character – Support of charitable programs and service learning throughout the year including Feeding America, Save the Ocean run, Toys for Tots and more.
Please join us in developing, executing and supporting these programs and bring us your ideas for more ways we can make a positive impact on your Rhoades School experience.
The Foundation at Work
Here are some examples of what we are able to accomplish with the generosity and support of Rhoades School parents and key members of our community:
• Art studio renovations and outside space enhancement
• New MacBook computers
• Idea lab enhancements including a 3 D Printer
• Chilled water fountain and bottle filling stations
• Teacher education/seminar funding
• Parent Education Speakers
• New Public Address system
• New and enhanced security system
• Middle School Cultural performances and Entrepreneur Class support
• Drama program and class play support
• Teacher Appreciation events
• Muffins for Moms, Donuts for Dads events
• Grandparents and Special Friends Day
• Book Fair
• Special Children’s events – Pumpkin Patch, Winter Crafts, Valentines Cards and more
• Family Fun Day and parent social events